In order to ensure the safety of all Tenants and to preserve the unique environment at Fraser Place Tianjin, we have created a “Pet Policy” which is based in part on the regulations required by the local government authorities, as well as by the requirements of the Fraser Place Tianjin.
- Every pet dog should have a “certificate of identification” and quarantine certificate issued by the local police station which is renewed on an annual basis.
- Please do not use guest towels to clean your pets with. Either purchase your own for this task or request “condemned” towels from the housekeeping staff.
- Please ensure that your pet is toilet trained.
- Please ensure that your dog is trained to control its barking.
- Please ensure the pet is trained not to damage apartment furniture and fittings.
- Upon your departure you will be charged a specialist cleaning fee to your personal account. This fee is compulsory for management to ensure the apartment is sanitized correctly for subsequent guests.
Pet Cleaning Fees:
- RMB 1,000 for stays above 1 year
- RMB 500 for stays less than 1 year